Serviced Office to rentWorkPad, 21 Carnaby Street, London W1F 7DA
£4,500 pcm (£216 per sq. ft.)
250 sq. ft.
- 250 sq ft (23 sq m)
- All inclusive & flexible contracts
- Building rates & all utilities
- Fully furnished
- Daily cleaning
- In-house maintenance & IT support
- Super-fast fibre internet
- Dedicated private & secure connection
21 Carnaby Street, located on the corner of Ganton Street, provides a unique and unmissable business address. The building brings together a minimalist design, original Victorian features, and wrap around windows, overlooking the flurry of Carnaby Street‘s unique boutiques below. Oxford Circus, Piccadilly Circus and Tottenham Court Road stations are all within walking distance.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18515. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stirling Ackroyd Limited, Stirling Ackroyd.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.