Office to rentWorkPad, 6-8 Ganton Street, London W1F 7QP
£4,950 pcm (£212.14 per sq. ft.)
280 sq. ft.
- 280 sq ft (26 sq m)
- All inclusive & flexible contracts
- Building rates & all utilities
- Fully furnished
- Daily cleaning
- In-house maintenance & IT support
- Super-fast fibre internet
- Dedicated private & secure connection
- Meeting room
A stone’s throw away from Carnaby Street, 6-8 Ganton Street is set amongst the eternally trendy streets of the Carnaby estate. The building brings together a beautiful combination of a minimalist design and original Victorian features, with effortless interiors to create a highly sought after office space. Located within waking distance of Oxford Circus, Piccadilly Circus and Bond street stations.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18513. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stirling Ackroyd Limited, Stirling Ackroyd.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.