Office to rentIII Acre, Teesdale Business Park TS17 6AJ
£29,000 pcm (£14.5 per sq. ft.)
3,336–24,000 sq. ft.
- 3,336 sq ft (309 sq m)
An impressive office development in the commercial centre of Teeside specification includes
• Full comfort cooling system
• Floor to ceiling 2.7 metres
• Metal suspended ceilings
• Raised floor access
• Full height entrance atrium with limestone flooring
• Natural hardwood timber doors
• 8 person passenger lift and feature staircase
• Car Parking 1 space per 250 sq ft
• Covered secure cycle parking
III Acre is located off Princeton Drive at the southern end of Teesdale Business Park and less than 200m from Thornaby train station. The offices are accessed from Princeton Drive and also front onto Harvard Way.
Teesdale Business Park has now firmly established itself as one of the premier office parks in the North East of England and has attracted a number of major occupiers including Inland Revenue, Barclaycard, Dickinson Dees, Crutes and Durham University.
Road links are exceptional with the A66 (linking east west) and the A19 (linking north south) located 0.87 miles and 1.5 miles away respectively. Only a 5 minute walk from Stockton town centre and a 5 minute drive from Teesside Retail Park.
Circa £3.25 per sq ft
£6.25 per sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-62296279.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 167024_06095898. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cushman & Wakefield LLP, Newcastle.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.