Industrial Park to rentUnit 7, Trade City, Hayes
11,040 sq. ft.
- 11,040 sq ft (1,025 sq m)
Units 7 is an end-terrace warehouse/ production unit, just off the busy Hayes Road and adjacent to Costco. The unit is a single bay steel portal frame construction with a pitched roof. The unit benefits from:
• 7.2m clear eaves height
• 37.5 kN/ sq m floor loading
• One electric up and over loading door
• Fully fitted first floor offices
• Disabled WC & shower at ground floor
• Two WCs at first floor
• Loading & allocated parking
• Ability to fit out undercroft to provide additional office space, if required
Trade City Hayes occupies a prominent position on the Hayes Road, adjacent to Costco and Western International Market. Existing occupiers include The Electric Centre, Al Murad and Carpets 4 Less, with Toolstation, Halfords Auto Centre and major retailers Tesco and Toys ‘R’ Us also close by.
Located approximately 3 miles to the north east of Heathrow Airport and approximately 14 miles to the west of Central London, this prominent site is easily accessible via the A312, which provides direct route to Junction 3 of the M4 located within 1 mile.
Public transport to Trade City Hayes is provided by rail to Hayes & Harlington mainline station which as a direct route to London Paddington (20 mins). Numerous bus routes serve the area (numbers 195, E6, 105, H32, H28, 482).
The property is available on a new full repairing & insuring lease for a term to be agreed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-62296447.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 167000_1212CZ00. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cushman & Wakefield LLP, London - Portman Square.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.