Industrial Development to rentUnit A, Belcon Industrial Estate, Bingley Road, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, EN11 0DR
44,372 sq. ft.
- 44,372 sq ft (4,122 sq m)
• Extensive fit out as a chilled distribution facility
• Clear height of 5.5m within chilled space
• 9 dock level loading doors
• 1 Level access via a horizontal sliding door
• 2 storey offi ce accommodation
• Large yard
• Good level of parking
Hoddesdon is located in close proximity to the A10, with excellent communications to London. The A10 dual carriageway provides access to the M25, being just seven miles to the south and Central London, less than 20 miles away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-62297428.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 167030_162UG200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cushman & Wakefield LLP, Cardiff.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.