Office to rent10 High, Melton Mowbray
- Discounted rents for multiple suites.
- Three suites of offices amounting to around 1,170sq ft.
- Offered together over the first and second floors of this historic 17th century building. Conveniently located on the premier banking street in the town centre.
- Wilton Road carpark and other local amenities close by.
Situated within a fine William & Mary town house standing beside the restored former George Hotel apartment development in the premier banking street in the town centre, these offices will make a prestigious premises for a small firm or branch operation.
Suite 1 is located to the front of the building on the first floor and Suites 3 & 4 available to the front and rear of the second floor offering a rare opportunity to rent all three suites together where a discounted rent is being offered to take multiple suites. Suites are also available individually.
In 2009 a programme of repair to conservation standards was carried out when a new highly insulated roof was constructed.
Net Internal Areas:
Suite 1: 425 sq ft
Suite 3: 385 sq ft
Suite 4: 360 sq ft
Open plan office
Common facilities include:
Entrance hall directly off High Street
Male and Female toilets
Service Charge: A quarterly service charge is payable towards maintenance and decoration of common parts. Details can be provided to interested parties.
VIEWING: Strictly by arrangement through Shouler & Son, Wilton Lodge, 1 Wilton Road, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire LE13 0UJ. Tel:- (01664) 410166
TERMS: The premises are to let on an internal repairing agreement for up to three years, or longer by arrangement.
VAT: VAT is not currently payable on the rent.
SERVICES: Mains electricity is connected. The service installations have not been tested by the agents. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries.
Suite 1: Â£2,950
Suite 3: Â£2,000
Suite 4: Â£1,750
U.B.R (2017/2018): Â£0.479. Currently tenants qualifying for small business rate relief may receive 100% relief from rates. Please enquire directly to Melton Borough Council for details.
EPC: This building is Grade II Listed and therefore exempt from the requirement for an Energy Performance Certificate.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-62298646.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 10947863_4608465l. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shouler & Son, Melton Mowbray.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.