Light Industrial to rentUnit 11, Delta Court, Doncaster, DN9
12,379 sq. ft.
- 12,379 sq ft (1,150 sq m)
- Close to Robin Hood Airport
- Established and growing business location
- Improved links to J3 of the M18 via the FARRS link road in 2016
Delta Court is very close to Robin Hood Airport approximately 7 miles east of Doncaster Town Centre. The estate is approximately 6 miles from junction 3 of the M18 motorway with the A6182 linkway providing direct access in a 10 minute drive.
The property comprises a modern warehouse/industrial unit with the following specification.
- Ample parking and generous yard area
- 6m eaves height
- Good natural light through translucent roof panels
- Electric roller shutter doors
- Integral good quality offices
- Male/female WC
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-62321708.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 378. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Commercial Property Partners LLP, Sheffield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.