Light Industrial to rentUnit B, Parkside Business Park, Wheatley Hall Road, Doncaster, DN2
41,438 sq. ft.
- 41,438 sq ft (3,849 sq m)
- New Self Contained Industrial Units
- Established Commercial Area
- Large Hard Standing Yard with Parking
Parkside Business Park extends to 27 acres and is an established business location off Wheatley Hall Road, one of the main arterial routes in to Doncaster.
New detached versatile business units are being constructed on the 10 acres to the front of the Business Park in two stages.
There are two new, self contained industrial units with only Unit A available.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-62321819.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 392LH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Commercial Property Partners LLP, Sheffield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.