Restaurant to rentMustard Coffee House, 35, 45 And 46 Southport Market, Market Street, Southport, Merseyside, PR8
95 sq. m.
- 1,029 sq ft (95 sq m)
- Anchor Position to Southport Market Hall
- Approx. 90 Covers Including Outdoor Seating Provisions
- Southport Town Centre Location
- Extensive Inventory and Developed Website
- Established for Coffee, Breakfasts, Gourmet Burgers, Cakes
Business for Sale £29,500 plus SAV.
Mustard Coffee House occupies an enviable anchor position to Southport's recently refurbished and bustling Market Hall, having become established as one of the town's premier independent coffee shops.
Mustard Coffee House offers approximately 90 covers including circa 30 covers by way of designated outdoor seating to Market Street. The business has become renowned for quality coffee however also offers breakfasts, gourmet burgers and cakes, adding to its already attractive nature and reputation for service.
The premium is inclusive of an extensive inventory (details available on application) and a developed website www.mustardcoffeehouse.co.uk.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-62334092.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fitton Estates, Southport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.