Light Industrial to rentUnits 3 & 4, Benyon Park Way, Leeds, LS12
15,255 sq. ft.
- 15,255 sq ft (1,417 sq m)
- MODERN WAREHOUSE & OFFICES
- ESTABLISHED & POPULAR INDUSTRIAL LOCATION
- 1,417.30 SQ MTRS (15,255 SQ FT)
- SECURE YARD
- EXCELLENT TRANSPORTATION LINKS
The unit comprises a semi-detached, double bay, industrial/warehouse building with ancillary offices.
The industrial/warehouse section has suspended strip lighting, painted concrete floors, an internal eaves height of around 6.65m (21' 10") and drive-in loading access to the front elevation of both bays via full height loading doors. Within the right hand bay is a works office and toilet.
The 2-storey office accommodation provides a reception area, meeting room, kitchenette, toilets, staff canteen and stores at ground floor, with an open plan office, separate private office and data room at first floor. The offices benefit from suspended ceilings, fluorescent lighting, carpet tile flooring and electric panel heaters.
Externally, there is a hard surfaced enclosed and secure yard fronting the unit providing loading access, together with an element of on-site parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-62364811.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1490. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walker Singleton, Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.