Industrial Park to rentVelocity
30,000–120,000 sq. ft.
- 30,000 sq ft (2,787 sq m)
- Premium build to suit opportunities
- Strategic location with good access to A27, M27 and A3(M)
- Outline Planning Permission granted for an industrial/warehouse unit of 120,000 sq ft
- B1/B2/B8 uses
- BREEAM "Very Good" rating
- Established developer with proven track record
- Fully serviced site
Velocity benefits from being in a strategic location, just 1 mile from Havant Town Centre and mainline railway station, providing direct trains to London Waterloo, Portsmouth, Brighton and Southampton.
The A27 / M27 road network are approximately 1.5 miles distant and A3(M) approximately 2 miles providing fast access to Portsmouth (9 miles) and Southampton (23 miles) to the west and London (71 miles) to the north.
Major occupiers in the vicinity include Colt International, Pfizer, Kenwood Delonghi, Eaton Industrial Hydraulics, Formaplex and Dunham-Bush.
Velocity is a prime industrial/distribution development opportunity on the South Coast of England with good road links to the ports of Portsmouth and Southampton.
The site extends to approximately 5 acres and has the benefit of outline planning permission for an industrial/warehouse unit of 120,000 sq ft. Alternatively, units from
30,000 sq ft can be accommodated.
Outline Planning Permission granted for 11,363 sq m (122,314 sq ft) of B1 (light industrial), B2 (general industrial) and B8 (storage and distribution), with a clear internal height of up to 12 m.
Build to suit opportunities available on leasehold terms, for up to 120,000 sq ft, subject to planning.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-62369191.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 596-2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hughes Ellard , Fareham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.