Office to rent11 Little Park Farm Road
2,894 sq. ft.
- 2,894 sq ft (268 sq m)
- 22 car parking spaces
- Refurbished to a high standard
- Air conditioning
- Gas central heating
Segensworth is an established commercial hub strategically placed midway between Southampton and Portsmouth. Southampton Airport (approximately 10 miles) and Swanwick Railway Station (approximately 1 mile) are within easy reach.
Locks Heath Shopping Centre and Whiteley are approximately 2 miles away from the subject premises. Occupiers at Locks Heath Shopping Centre include Waitrose, Costa Coffee, COOK and Everett Pharmacy.
Whiteley Shopping Centre is also within easy reach and includes a number of leisure operators, high street retailers and restaurants and a Tesco Superstore with petrol filling station, Cineworld, Marks & Spencer, Next, Fat Face, H&M, Boots, Starbucks, Pizza Express, Nandos and Five Guys.
Occupiers in the immediate vicinity include Aqua Cooling Solutions Limited, Lawrence Clark Limited (financial advisers), C Data Services (IT) and Home Instead Senior Care.
A period detached two storey office building of traditional brick and block construction under a pitched clay covered roof. The building, originally a farmhouse dating back to 16th Century, has an extended two storey Victorian addition that has been seamlessly integrated into the original farmhouse.
The original Grade II Listed building retains much of its original character including stonework and exposed oak beams. The building is set within a private, landscaped, gated island estate of approximately 1 acre. The grounds are surrounded by a lawn and mature shrubberies with a woodland vista.
The Victorian addition at the western wing comprises a boardroom, staff room and storage cupboard at ground floor level with additional office accommodation at first floor level. The original farmhouse building comprises open plan office space. A self-contained fitted kitchen is located at ground floor level. Separate male and female WCs are located on the ground and first floors.
Additional storage is located within the roof void accessed via a loft hatch at ground floor level. Further storage is available on the second floor via an independent staircase accessed from the first floor.
The premises benefit from:
* 22 car parking spaces
* Decorated and carpeted throughout
* Newly fitted alarm and fire system
* Ceiling mounted lighting
* Air conditioning
* Double glazed (with the exception of the Listed areas)
* Gas central heating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-62369440.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 698-2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hughes Ellard , Fareham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.