Office to rentCromwell House
2,846–6,344 sq. ft.
- 2,846 sq ft (264 sq m)
- Attractive reception area
- Two 10-person passenger lifts
- Suspended ceilings
- Central Heating
- Perimeter Trunking
- Disabled WC
- 500m to City Centre
- Secure parking (13 spaces)
- Excellent road/rail links
- 200m to Winchester rail station
The property is located close to the junction of Andover Road and Stockbridge Road, 200m from the City’s mainline station providing a service to London Waterloo in 60 minutes, the City Centre with its excellent retail, banking and restaurant facilities is within 500m. The M3 skirts the City providing fast access to London as well as the south coast towns along the M27 and A31. Also, strategically placed at the junction of the A34, the City has fast access to the M4.
The third floor is open plan and benefits from good natural daylight. The floor is available as a whole or alternatively in part, and will be refurbished to a modern standard to suit the occupier's requirements.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-62369647.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 133-2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hughes Ellard , Fareham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.