Office to rentWhittington House
618 sq. ft.
- 618 sq ft (57 sq m)
- Office/Retail/Alternative Use (S.T.P.)
- Allocated off street car parking
- Male and female WCs
The property is situated within the historic High Street, Fareham. There are several local and professional service firms located nearby including accounting and law firms. There are a number of restaurants and retailers located towards the southern end of High Street and from the junction of West Street leading to Fareham Shopping Centre.
The premises occupy the ground floor of Whittington House. Whittington House is arranged over four storeys with residential accommodation over the commercial premises.
Ground floor offices incorporate an open plan office with a return frontage onto the High Street. There are 3 self contained offices/meeting rooms. The property also benefits from the followings:
- 2 allocated off street car parking spaces
- 3 self contained office/meeting rooms
- Double glazed windows to the rear offices
- Male and female WCs
A new full repairing and insuring lease is available on terms to be agreed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-62369731.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 419-2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hughes Ellard , Fareham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.