Industrial Park to rentUnit 1 Marshlands Road
2,116 sq. ft.
- 2,116 sq ft (196 sq m)
- 3 phase power
- Allocated parking and loading area
- Established industrial area. Close to M(A)27/M(A)3
Marshlands Road is located off Fitzherbert Road on the established Farlington Industrial area just north of the A27. Fiyzherbert Road gives direct access to the A2030 which in turn leads to the A27 connecting with the A3(M) and M27. Nearby amenities include a supermarket and petrol station with more comprehensive facilities available in central Cosham.
Nearby occupiers include Motomex Garage Services, Vernon Motorcycles, Hospice, Solent Fish Limited, Swanwood (Fabrications) Limited and CBS.
Unit 1 Marshlands Road comprises a mid terraced industrial unit of steel portal frame construction with lower brick and upper profile steel clad elevations all under a pitched roof incorporating translucent light panels. The property offers mainly open plan full height space with ancillary office and WC facilities.
- Fluorescent strip lighting
- Roller shutter loading door (3m wide x 4.28m high)
- Minimum eaves of 5.2m (to haunch)
- Three phase power supply
Externally, the property benefits from on site car parking plus an open yard area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-62369827.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 535-2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hughes Ellard , Fareham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.