Retail Property (high street) to rent4 Broad Street, Launceston
Withdrawn from Market
- Prime retail premises providing some 88.1 sq m (948 sq ft)
- Fronting the arterial route through Launceston town centre
- Suitable for a range of uses, subject to obtaining the necessary consents
- Early vacant possession available
948 sq ft (88.1 sq m)
The subject premises occupy the ground and lower ground floors of this period, granite fronted building. The premises have a double fronted shop front with curved glazed returns into the recessed doorway. The ground floor is open plan and ready for tenant fit-out. A door towards the rear of the shop leads down a staircase to the lower ground floor which provides staff room and storage and staff w/c. Currently with A2, Professional Office Consent, the premises are suitable for a range of uses, including retail, subject to obtaining the necessary consents.SITUATION
4 Broad Street is situated fronting Broad Street which is the main arterial route through Launceston Town Centre. It is just off the Town Square. Other businesses in the vicinity include Barclay’s Bank, Oxfam, Halifax and three firms of regional estate agents. Launceston is a relatively self-contained business community due to the distance of Exeter to the east (forty two miles) and Plymouth to the south (twenty eight miles).The town is considered strategically located for Cornwall and Devon with a better balance of travel distance to all parts of the two counties than any other centre. Traditionally known as the gateway to Cornwall, Launceston is the first town most of the tourist traffic enjoy on reaching Cornwall.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1903163. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kivells, Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.