Office to rentUnit 7 Waltham Court, Hare Hatch, Nr Twyford, Reading, Berkshire, RG10
2,112 sq. ft.
- 2,112 sq ft (196 sq m)
- Landscaped Courtyard Development
- Air Conditioned
- Well presented open plan offices
- 7 On site Car Parking Spaces
- Separate meeting room and storage areas
- Kitchen facilities
OFFICES TO LET WITH PARKING. Waltham Court is located just off the A4, midway between Maidenhead and Reading. The M4 and M40 motorways are easily accessible via the A404M approximately ten minutes drive time. Twyford town centre and rail station are approximately five minutes drive. Unit 7 is an open plan, ground floor office suite having been finished to an extremely high specification. Amenities include air conditioning, LG3 lighting, carpeting throughout, private offices / meeting rooms, kitchenette, and seven on site car parking spaces. Additional overflow parking is also available.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-62373253.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 56965. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lambert Smith Hampton, Maidenhead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.