Serviced Office to rentFinsbury Circus, London, EC2M
- Newly Refurbished
- Flexible Terms
- Period Building
- First Floor
- Meetings Rooms
- Free Coffee/Tea
- Break Out Spaces
- 24 Hour Building Estate Security
- 10GB High Speed Internet
1 to 50 person private offices available at £435+VAT/ person/ month.
* All inclusive prices
* Flexible, competitive terms
* No finder’s fee
* 1 to 50 people (50 to 5000 sqft)
* Super high-speed internet connection
* Choose between: Serviced Offices and Co-Working space
The building has 10GB/ second internet speed - one of the fastest in the UK. Meeting rooms offered at £50+VAT/hour (subject to availability). The building has a lift and receptionist too. Desks and chairs available on request.
All negotiations subject to contract.
Please note, by submitting an enquiry regarding this property you agree that we may send your details to the landlord of this property so they may contact you in order to answer any questions, or arrange a convenient viewing time. STRICTLY NO AGENT OR SUB-LETTING CALLS.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3719. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Online Letting Agents Ltd, Bury St Edmunds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.