Commercial Property to rentApex House, Willow Avenue, New Denham, Uxbridge
|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
- WORKSHOP AND ANCILLARY OFFICES
- B1c USE
- 6000 SQUARE FEET
- CAR PARKING - 15 SPACES
- CLOSE TO UXBRIDGE TOWN CENTRE
- TERMS BY NEGOTIATION
- 5 OR 10 YEAR LEASE AVAILABLE
- TO BE LET AS A WHOLE OR IN PART
B1c WORKSHOP AND ANCILLARY OFFICES CLOSE TO UXBRIDGE TOWN CENTRE... The property extends to over 6000 Sq ft of combined light industrial and office accommodation together with car parking. The property, in whole or part is available on either a 5 or 10 year lease term. Terms by negotiation. Whilst there are no current plans to upgrade or refurbish the property, the landlord will consider proposals/requests from interested parties. Planning is currently restricted to B1c use. and further information regarding any future/potential planning use should be directed to South Bucks District Council. Contact For an initial discussion and to arrange a viewing call CARTER DUTHIE on 01895 832155.
Ground Floor Office Suite and Reception Area 13.50m (44' 3") x 9.00m (29' 6")
Reception area and individual office accommodation
Side Workshop 16.40m (53' 10") x 6.20m (20' 4")
Vehicular access through roller shutter opening. Internal access to groung and first floor office suites
Rear Workshop 19.80m (65' 0") x 6.70m (22' 0")
Accessed via separate roller shutter opening.
First Floor Storage/Office Area 16.40m (53' 10") x 6.20m (20' 4")
Situated directly above the Side Workshop, this can either be utilised as additional storage or office accommodation
First Floor Office Suite 13.50m (44' 3") x 9.00m (29' 6")
Range of individual and Open Plan office accommodation
The property is approached via Willow Avenue. The access is shared with other non-related business. Parking is limited but approximately 10/12 allocated spaces can be adjacent to the building.
The premises are available on a new Full Repairing and Insuring Lease. Terms to be negotiated.
Rateable value TBA
Rates Payable £13,990
Each party to bear their own legal costs.
1. These particulars are prepared in good faith by Carter Duthie to give a fair overall view of the property and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. They must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. All measurements are given as a guide only and no liability can be accepted for any errors arising from them.
2. Photographs depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that the contents/furnishings, furniture etc. photographed are included in the lease.
3. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed as fact or a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise. No responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CTE1000840. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carter Duthie Estate Agents, Denham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.