Serviced Office to rentLunar HQ, 274 Hackney Road, London E2 7SJ
- Focus work booths
- Standing and sitting desks
- Bookable meeting room
- Discount on the Lunar Labs creative workshops
- Fast WiFi
- Car parking available at an extra fee
- 1 gust access pass per month for members with the full membership
- Opening times Monday-Friday 9:30am-6:30pm
- Full and Flex memberships available
Lunar HQ is a creative co-working studio off Hackney Road, East London. It is the perfect location to work for flexible freelancers and small companies. It plays host to small creative workshops in the evenings to help break screen-time and try something new. Members get discount on all workshops and events. Car parking available at an extra fee. Please note that due to our location there is no disabled access. Something that is quite important to us is the encouragement of new ideas and future thinking. Because of this, we’re encouraging this to be a vegetarian space. We welcome vegetables of all colours, shapes and sizes. Located a 5 minute walk from Hoxton Station, 15 minutes from Shoreditch High Street and 20 minutes from Bethnal Green Station. There are bus stops 2 minutes away which link the space to Central, East and South London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 12187. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stirling Ackroyd Limited, Stirling Ackroyd.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.