Office to rentUnit 6, 22 Morris Road
734 sq. ft.
- 734 sq ft (68 sq m)
- A1 or A2 uses will be permitted
- Secure car parking facility on site
- Close to the DLR Station and Chrisp Street market
- Modern development in a popular area close to the A12
This development is prominently situated on the eastern side of Morris Road, between the junctions of Rifle Street and Fawe Street. Situated just to the north of the popular Chrisp Street Market, it is also within close proximity to Langdon Park DLR Station. This provides access in only 20 minutes to mainline stations such as Liverpool Street or Waterloo and 10 minutes to Canary Wharf. This is a densely populated residential area aided by a number of recent residential developments in the surrounding area. Local businesses include Tesco, Fit4less gym and a dry cleaners as well as other retailers and businesses within this development.
A ground floor corner property that has been fitted with return frontage double glazing with a central double entrance door. The property benefits from a tiled floor with suspended ceiling including the lighting fixtures. There is a separated area that houses a small kitchenette and WC. The accommodation is as follows:
|Ground floor net internal area||734 sq ft / 68.2m<sup>2</sup>|
A new FRI lease for a term to be agreed
Each party to bear their own legal costs incurred in this transaction. The prospective tenant is to give an undertaking through their solicitors prior to the commencement of legal formalities for any abortive legal costs should they withdraw from the transaction.
Strictly by appointment through the sole agent:
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-62476795.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 149-2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dobbin & Sullivan, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.