Retail Property (high street) to rent90 Leather Lane, London EC1N 7TT
£2,896 pcm (£31.76 per sq. ft.)
1,094 sq. ft.
- 1,094 sq ft (101 sq m)
- Ground floor accommodates around 22 covers
- Potential for outdoor seating
- Lower ground floor provides high quality accommodation with potential for additional covers
- Staff facilities
- Premises Licence permitting sales of alcohol Monday-Saturday 12pm-6pm
- The rates payable for 2017/18 are £9,650 although small business rates relief may apply to reduce this.
- A minimum 3 month deposit is applicable to the lease.
- Premium £150,000
The property is prominently situated on the east side of Leather Lane, which runs parallel to Hatton Garden in the Holborn/Clerkenwell area of London. The property is situated to just south of Hatton Wall, a short distance south from the junction with Clerkenwell Road. The area provides a good mixture of residential and commercial property and the market on Leather Lane and other nearby retail occupiers results in excellent passing trade.
Leather Lane is one of London’s oldest street markets, having been in existence for over 400 years and links Clerkenwell Road with High Holborn. Adjoining occupiers, well known to local food & beverage lovers, Prufrock, Department of Coffee and Social Affairs, Daddy Donkey, Kin, Craft Beer Co, Pieminister
Set in the heart of Leather Lane, the property is ideally located to benefit from the high volume of footfall generated at lunchtime from the daily (Monday to Friday) food markets. The premises have been fitted out to a very high standard with significant investment from the current leaseholders who have been trading as a high quality artisan café since March 2012.
Offered on a full repairing and insuring lease, 3 years remaining, inside the L&T Act 1954 – no further reviews.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 23475. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stirling Ackroyd Limited, Stirling Ackroyd.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.