Commercial Property to rentFlete PL21
- Secluded rural location in grounds of Flete Estate
- Offered as a whole: 2,578 sq ft (239 sq m) or by way of a split into units from 428 sq ft (40 sq m)
- 25 parking spaces
- To let: £18,000 p.a. for the whole (rents for smaller units on application)
- 50mbs line of sight broadband available
The property is a substantial stone built, slate roof structure which was been converted to provide modern office accommodation. The offices are on ground floor level, along with kitchen facilities, while the lower ground floor area provides toilet and shower facilities.
The property’s internal layout is versatile and can be subdivided into smaller office accommodation or utilised for manufacture or studio space with internal areas suitable for units ranging from 39.76 sq.m (428 sq.ft.) up to 239.4 sq.m (2,578 sq.ft.) for the whole unit. The offices have ample power, phone and network points throughout.
The Old Engine House is set in a private rural location at the heart of the Flete Estate, surrounded by mature woodland. Parking areas surround the property on three sides with a lawned garden area to the north and east.
The building comprises the following IPMS3 areas (lettable areas, excluding WCs):
Reception 5.36m x 3.46m 20.72m² (223sq.ft)
Meeting rm. 6.15m x 4.27m 26.26m² (283sq.ft)
Kitchen 6.02m x 5.91m 35.57m² (383sq.ft)
Office 1 15.99m x 3.51m 56.12m² (604sq.ft)
Office 2 9.91m x 6.16m 61.04m² (657sq.ft)
Office 3 6.53m x 6.09m 39.76m² (428sq.ft)
TOTAL IPMS3: 239.4 sq.m (2,578 sq.ft)
Broadband / connectivity
We are advised that broadband download speeds are 12MB while a secondary satellite broadband service can provide speeds up to 18MB. Further investigations have shown that mobile broadband speed of 20MB are available and 50MB line of sight broadband is also available in the area. The property has network and power wiring throughout.
Both parties to bear their own legal costs in the transaction.
25 parking spaces are available within the gravelled parking areas adjacent to the property.
The property is offered on flexible terms at an initial annual rent of £18,000 per annum exclusive. Up to a 50% reduction in the rent payable in the first year of the lease is offered, subject to lease terms and tenant's financial status.
Alternatively, the offices are offered individually on terms to be agreed upon application.
A service charge may apply for subdivided units; details on application.
VAT is applicable to the figures quoted above.
The property has mains water and electricity. Drainage is to a septic tank. An alarm system is installed and may be taken over by the new tenant. Heating is provided by an oil fired boiler. These services have not been tested and interested parties should make their own enquiries.
Strictly by appointment through the joint sole agents:
Stratton Creber Commercial
20 Southernhay West, Exeter, EX1 1PR
Contact: Jonathan Ling
Tel: (01392) 202203
Contact: Jeremy Smith
Tel: 01392 294883
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-62491649.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference R13608. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills Lettings, Exeter.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.