Industrial Park to rentUnit 2, Argent Trade Park, Pump Lane, Hayes, Middlesex, UB3 3NB
9,751 sq. ft.
- 9,751 sq ft (905 sq m)
- 6.1m eaves, rising to 7.1m
- One up and over loading door (potential of a second)
- Sodium lighting
- 2 gas fired blower heaters
- RECEPTION & FIRST FLOOR OFFICE:
- Suspended ceilings & recessed lighting
- Carpeting & perimeter trunking
- Male & female WCs
- Gas fired central heating
TO LET - Unit 2 Argent Trade Park is a prominently positioned mid terrace industrial/ trade counter unit with integral ground floor reception and first floor offices. The unit is of steel portal framed construction with part brick and part profile cladding and a pitched roof. The unit occupies a prominent position fronting Pump Lane, one of the primary industrial locations in Hayes and may be suitable for retail use, subject to planning.
Argent Trade Park is an established and prominent estate which fronts Pump Lane - a busy industrial and trade destination that provides direct access to Hayes town centre.
Located just off the A312, which provides direct access to Junction 3 of the M4 to the south and the A40/M40 to the North, Argent Trade Park is strategically located close to major communications routes and Heathrow Airport.
The location also offers excellent access to Hayes town centre and Hayes and Harlington national rail station, which is 0.7miles away and provides regular, direct services to London Paddington of 21minutes. The station is currently being upgraded in preparation for the arrival of Cross rail in 2019. The extensive and regular bus services in the area are also inc lose proximity
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-62500204.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 167000_161XM900. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cushman & Wakefield LLP, London - Portman Square.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.