Office to rent290 @ Mare Street, London, E8
Withdrawn from Market
373 sq. ft.
- 373 sq ft (34 sq m)
- Self-contained studio/offices
- Concrete framed building
- Passenger lift
- Good natural light
- Air-conditioning/heating to each office
- Pendant lighting
- Kitchenette in each office
- Cycle storage
- En-suite shower in each office
- Rent is inclusive of service charge and business rates
The available space is arranged over the first and second floors. The entrance lobby with passenger lift is accessed from Mare Street, with secondary access from Valette Street.
The floors offer partitioned studio/offices which have been interior designed with each having good natural light either to the main high street frontage or Valette Street frontage.
Certain units can be combined to create larger offices.
The building is prominently positioned close to the junction with Morning Lane and the Narrow Way a short walk from Hackney Central station. The area is well served by transport links with London Fields station also in walking distance, trains to Liverpool Street (every 15 minutes).
Hackney Central provides connections to the Overground network (links to Stratford International and Euston station). There are also several bus routes, 38, 48 & 55 into The City and West End opposite the property and good road links to the A1, A10, A11, A12 & A13.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-62589838.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 23119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strettons, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.