Light Industrial to rentUnit 291, Hartlebury Trading Estate, Hartlebury, Kidderminster, DY10
41,181 sq. ft.
- 41,181 sq ft (3,825 sq m)
- 41,181 sq ft (3,826 sq m)
- Warehouse/manufacturing unit with offices
- Extensively refurbished
- Substantial power supply available
Hartlebury Trading Estate is located on Crown Lane, Hartlebury, Worcestershire, directly off the main A449 dual carriageway. The A449 links directly to Junction 6 of the M5 approximately 10 miles distant, with Worcester City Centre approximately 8 miles and Kidderminster Town Centre 4 miles approx. The M5 in turn links with the M6, M42, M40 and National Motorway Network. The estate can also be accessed off Walton Lane, Hartlebury, with Hartlebury Train Station within 100 yards of this estate entrance.
Unit 291 has been extensively refurbished, including fully refurbished offices with new personnel entrance and comfort cooling, painted warehouse floor, new and refurbished vehicular doors and new/refurbished lighting.
5 electric loading doors.
Self-contained site with large yard and extensive parking areas.
5.4m minimum working height (approx).
Substantial power supply of 1,000 KVA approx - full details upon request.
2 tonne cranage in situ (no test certificate will be provided in this regard).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-62613205.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102314. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German, Halesowen.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.