Office to rentGround Floor, Cable Plaza, The Waterfront Business Park, Dudley Road, Brierley Hill, DY5
Withdrawn from Market
21,282 sq. ft.
- 21,282 sq ft (1,977 sq m)
- Ground Floor 21,282 sq ft (1,977 sq m)
- Prestigious headquarter office building over ground, first and second floors
- Spectacular waterside views
- Up to 190 car parking spaces for whole premises
- Three minutes walk from the Merry Hill Shopping Centre
Cable Plaza is located within the spectacular Waterfront complex. Established occupiers who have chosen The Waterfront include: Age UK, West Midlands Ambulance Service, HM Revenue & Customs, Emerson network Power Ltd, and Higgs & Sons Solicitors. The Waterfront provides bars, restaurants and retail facilities in
addition to the Copthorne Hotel.
Adjacent to the Waterfront is intu Merry Hill Shopping Centre which boasts an excellent selection of shops,
restaurants, cafes and a multiplex cinema. It is a major regional destination.
The premises comprise a self contained office building over ground, first and second floors.
The building is to a high specification including:-
2 passenger lifts
On site car parking with additional, substantial communal parking nearby.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-62613229.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102394. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German, Halesowen.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.