Light Industrial to rentUnit 8, Washington Centre, Halesowen Road, Dudley, DY2
15,651 sq. ft.
- 15,651 sq ft (1,454 sq m)
- 15,651 sq ft (1,454 sq m)
- First floor offices
- Two dock level access doors
- Minimum eaves height approximately 21ft 7in
- Large secure yard area with shared access to Unit 9
The units are located on the Washington Centre, Halesowen Road, Dudley. The estate is located just off the A459 Halesowen Road which provides access to the A461 Dudley Southern Bypass providing links to Birmingham and Wolverhampton. The unit is within approximately 3 miles of Junction 2 of the M5
motorway providing access to the Black Country and national motorway network.
The premises comprise a modern two bay industrial unit of steel portal frame construction, with two storey offices. The unit is constructed with brick and blockwork elevations, with profile cladding above and concrete floor. The
profile clad roof is insulated and lined and incorporates translucent roof lights.
The unit benefits from sodium lighting and vehicle access is via two dock level loading doors from the shared yard area. The minimum eaves height is approximately 21'7" (6.6m). The warehouse is heated by two gas warm air blowers (not tested). The office accommodation is at first floor level and includes a mix of cellular and open plan space with carpets and gas fired central heating.
The accommodation includes both male and female WCs, with works WCs in the warehouse.
Two dock level roller shutter doors provide access to a large secure yard area with shared access to Unit 9. To the front of the property is car parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-62613265.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102610. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German, Halesowen.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.