Light Industrial to rentUnit 7, Washington Centre, Halesowen Road, Dudley, DY2
21,885 sq. ft.
- 21,885 sq ft (2,033 sq m)
- 21,885 sq ft (2,033.18 sq m)
- Modern Warehouse Building With Two Storey Offices
- Four crane rails
- Eaves Height Approximately 7 Metres
- M5 Junction 3 Approximately 5 Miles & Junction 2 Approximately 3 Miles
The property is located on The Washington Centre, Halesowen Road, Dudley. The estate is located just off the A459 Halesowen Road which provides access to the A461 Dudley Southern Bypass providing links to Birmingham and Wolverhampton.
The M5 Motorway can be accessed at Junction 2 (approximately 3 miles distant) and Junction 3 (approximately 5 miles distant).
The A459 also leads on to the A456 providing direct
access to Birmingham city centre north bound and Worcestershire, Droitwich and Kidderminster south bound.
The property, which has been extensively refurbished, is
a modern industrial warehouse/production unit of steel portal frame construction with a composite panel roof with roof lights and part brick and part clad elevations. The eaves height is approximately 7m and there are crane rails supporting four cranes of 2 and 5 tonnes. The unit benefits from high bay sodium lighting, a 4 inch gas main, works toilet and rest room accommodation
and two sectional up and over access doors onto a large yard.
The two storey offices are mainly open plan and have perimeter trunking, comfort cooling and are fully carpeted. There are male and female toilet facilities on each floor and a kitchenette on the first floor. There are good parking facilities to the front of the building.
Externally, the property benefits from good car parking
and yard/circulation areas.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-62613313.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102772. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German, Halesowen.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.