Light Industrial to rentUnit 1, Bloomfield Park, Bloomfield Road, Tipton, DY4
10,653 sq. ft.
- 10,653 sq ft (989 sq m)
- 10,653 sq ft (989.68 sq m)
- Industrial unit with separate office pod
- Rear yard and service area
- M5 Junction 2 approximately 3.5 miles and M6 Junction 10 approximately 6 miles
Bloomfield Park is situated on the A4037 Bloomfield Road, approximately ¼ mile from the main dual carriageway A4123Birmingham New Road linking Wolverhampton town centre to Junction 2 of the M5 Motorway approximately 3½ miles distant. The new A463 Black Country Route lies approximately 2 miles distant, providing access to Junction 10 of the M6 Motorway, approximately 6 miles.
The unit is of brick and clad external elevations with insulated profile roofing. Eaves height is approximately 7 metres (minimum clear working height approximately 5.7 metres). Roller shutter door access approximately 4.5 metres wide x 5.6 metres high.
The unit has a separate office pod with gas fired central heating. There are separate toilets for offices and warehouse, as well as kitchen facilities within this pod.
Externally the unit provides rear yard and service yard, with parking at the front.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-62613364.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102876. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German, Halesowen.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.