Light Industrial to rentUnit 7, Sterling Park, Pedmore Road, Brierley Hill, DY5
4,250 sq. ft.
- 4,250 sq ft (394 sq m)
- 4,250 sq ft (394.82 sq m)
- Industrial/warehouse unit with office accommodation
- Eaves height approximately 5.75 metres
- Prominent road side location adjacent to Merry Hill Shopping Centre
- Yard area & car parking
- Available on short term lets up to 12 months
Sterling Park is located on the main A4036 Pedmore Road, next to the Intu Merry Hill Shopping Centre.
The A4036 gives direct access to Dudley town centre and Junction 2 of the M5 Motorway.
Roller shutter door to each unit.
Office accommodation to each unit.
Male and female toilets.
Services include gas, 3 phase electricity and water.
Forecourt parking plus communal car parking.
Can be let separately or combined (Unit 8 available 3,767 sq ft).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-62613415.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102966. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German, Halesowen.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.