Light Industrial to rentUnit 42, Enterprise Trading Estate, Pedmore Road, Brierley Hill, DY5
2,433 sq. ft.
- 2,433 sq ft (226 sq m)
- 2,433 sq ft (226.03 sq m)
- Excellent parking provision
- Secured estate with electronically controlled gates
- Secure and attractive working environment
Enterprise Trading Estate is accessed via Hurst Lane, off the A4036 Pedmore Road, in a prominent location immediately opposite the busy Merry Hill Shopping Centre with the regional town centres of
Brierley Hill, Stourbridge and Dudley being close by.
Occupiers include national businesses such as Toolstation, Screwfix, Howdens and Euro Car Parts along with numerous local companies undertaking a variety of activities including trade counter, retail, storage and production.
The landlord, Mucklow, has recently completed a significant refurbishment programme which has seen all units decorated externally and new signage installed on the estate to provide a secure and attractive working environment with excellent parking provision. The units are available to let on new leases for a term of years to be agreed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-62613424.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102971. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German, Halesowen.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.