Retail Property (high street) to rent143 High Street, Stourbridge, DY8
1,110 sq. ft.
- 1,110 sq ft (103 sq m)
- 1,110 sq ft (103.15 sq m)
- Town centre retail premises
- Ground floor retail - storage accommodation on second and third floors
- Prominent position on Stourbridge High Street
Stourbridge is a large town in the district of Dudley, located 7 miles east of Kidderminster town centre and 15 miles west of Birmingham city centre.
The premises are located in a prominent position on Stourbridge High Street in the centre of Stourbridge town centre. The high street is accessed by the New Road to the south or Bath Road to the west.
The property is adjacent to NatWest and has Oxfam opposite with other retailers including the Post Office, Subway and Lloyds in close proximity.
The property comprises ground floor retail and first and second floor storage accommodation, with a kitchen area to the ground floor and toilet and shower facilities to first and second floors.
The property benefits from timber floors, painted plastered walls, fluorescent strip/surface mounted LED spotlight lighting within the main retail area, an attractive glazed panel frontage allowing natural light into the retail area. To the rear is a kitchenette area.
The first floor is an open plan space with access through to toilet facilities. It has a suspended ceiling with surface mounted LED lights and a timber sash window to the front allowing natural light.
The second floor benefits from open storage space with fluorescent lighting with toilet and shower facilities beyond.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-62613448.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102984. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German, Halesowen.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.