Light Industrial to rentNewtown Works, Cradley Road, Netherton, DY2
Withdrawn from Market
36,916 sq. ft.
- 36,916 sq ft (3,429 sq m)
- 36,916 sq ft (3,429.57 sq m)
- Industrial accommodation swept by carnage up to 20 tonnes
- Well fitted office accommodation over two floors with works canteen
- Large yard area and car parking
- Junction 3 of the M5 approximately five miles
The property is situated on Cradley Road, midway between Netherton and Cradley Heath town centres.
The M5 Motorway at Junction 3 is approximately five miles away and Junction 2 a similar distance.
The surrounding area is predominantly industrial in nature, however, shopping facilities and housing areas are a short distance from the property.
The property comprises a typical manufacturing building. Approximately 50% of the workshop area is high bay and swept with various cranes of up to 20 tonne capacity (not tested). This bay also benefits from an avery weighbridge (not tested) and a large roller shutter door. Attached to this are a number of "north light" workshop bays where in the past light machining and assembly has taken place.
To the front of the building there is a well fitted office area arranged over two floors. The ground floor contains a works canteen, together with male and female toilets. The first floor provides management offices, a large meeting room and further toilet accommodation.
Externally there is a large yard, part of which is surrounded by palisade fencing. It should be noted that there is a pedestrian right of way over the unsecured yard area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-62613481.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 103077. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German, Halesowen.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.