Office to rentChelford House, Cadbrook Park, Rudheath Way, Northwich, Cheshire, CW9 7LN
280–14,576 sq. ft.
- 280 sq ft (26 sq m)
The property comprises a self-contained three storey office building arranged in a 'U' shape with two wings of office accommodation on either side of a central core. The office accommodation is provided on ground, first and second floors and incorporates good quality finishes.
The specification includes:
- Suspended ceilings with integral lighting
- Full access raised floor
- Gas fired central heating
- Cat 5 cabling
- 3 passenger lifts serving all floors (one in each wing)
- Internal demountable partitions and fit out
- 3 male, female and disabled toilet facilities on each floor (one in eahc wing)
- Generous car parking on site
Gadbrook Park lies on the outskirts of Northwich, fronting onto the A556 dual carriageway with easy access to Manchester and Chester and the M6 at Junction 19 (approximately 5 minutes) or Junction 10 of the M56 (approximately 15 minutes). Manchester International Airport is approximately 20 minutes' drive, as is the main railway network which can be accessed at Crewe Station providing an hourly train service directly to London Euston in under 2 hours.
Details of the commencing rental are avialble on application
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-62617378.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 167018_161XGV00. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cushman & Wakefield LLP, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.