Office to rent51 Welbeck Street, London, W1G 9BG
£116,670 pcm (£79.97 per sq. ft.)
169–17,507 sq. ft.
- 169 sq ft (15 sq m)
- Limestone floor tiling in Reception with hardwood cherry worktop desk
- Hardwood Cherry for internal doors
- Video entryphone system with intercoms on each floor
- New 8 person 630kg passenger lift
- Up to 3.6m floor to ceiling heights
- Cat 6 voice and data cabling installed
- VRV air conditioning
- LED lighting throughout with PIR sensors
- Occupational density design of 1:10 sq m
- 24 cycle spaces on lower ground floor
• Three buildings knocked into one hence three separate entrances if required
• Comprehensive refurbishment with stunning contemporary cantilevered staircase
Available on a new lease direct from the LL
N/A as self contained building
Interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-62617522.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 167000_162R4D00. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cushman & Wakefield LLP, London - Portman Square.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.