Office to rent6 Chesterfield Gardens, London, W1J 5BQ
£20,075 pcm (£82.5 per sq. ft.)
2,920–9,420 sq. ft.
- 2,920 sq ft (271 sq m)
- 24 hour access
- 3 x 10-person passenger lifts
- New full access raised floor in part
- New LG7-compliant lighting
- New metal tile suspended ceilings
- New demised shower and WCs
- Private terraces to East & West elevations
- High ceilings
The property has been comprehensively refurbished to provide high quality, period office accommodation
6 Chesterfield Gardens is located in the heart of Mayfair, one of London’s most desirable locations. Green Park, Bond Street, Hyde Park Corner and Marble Arch Station are all within close proximity offering Jubilee, Central, Piccadilly and Victoria underground lines.
A new lease direct from the landlord
Flexible lease length above 3 years
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-62617603.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 167000_162NC100. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cushman & Wakefield LLP, London - Portman Square.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.