Office to rentMarble Arch House, Seymour Street, Marylebone, London, Greater London, W1H 5BT
5,640–33,492 sq. ft.
- 5,640 sq ft (523 sq m)
- 4 pipe fan coil air conditioning
- Private terrace on 1st floor
- 2.75m floor to ceiling height
- Design occupancy one person per 8 sq m
- 41 x cycle spaces
- 7 x showers with separate male and female changing rooms
- 150mm fully accessible metal tiled raised floors
- Metal tiled suspended ceiling with integrated led lighting
- 3 x 13 person passenger lifts
Seven Seymour Street will provide 32,000 sq ft of brand new, Grade A office space designed by the award-winning architect Eric Parry. Available for occupation from February 2018.
Brand new development offering high quality Grade A offices
Completion Spring 2018
New leases available
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-62674531.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 167000_161XFX00. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cushman & Wakefield LLP, London - Portman Square.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.