Office to rentUnion Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37
- ATTRACTIVE RETAIL/OFFICE PREMISES
- EXCELLENT TOWN CENTRE LOCATION
- AIR CONDITIONED THROUGHOUT WITH GOOD STAFF FACILITIES
- CLOSE TO COSTA COFFEE, LLOYDS BANK, MARKS & SPENCER, ETC
Attractive Property Situated Within Stratford Upon Avon Town Centre. 934 Sq Ft. EPC = F.
The property fronts on to Union Street close to the junction with Birmingham Road and Bridge Street and is situated within the town centre of the historic market town of Stratford-upon-Avon. Nearby occupiers include Costa Coffee, Lloyds Bank, Hamptons International and Marks and Spencer.
The property comprises a mid-terrace office/retail unit that is air conditioned and benefits from appropriate staff facilities and generous basement storage. The premises are decorated to a high standard and are available for immediate occupation.
Approximate internal dimensions and areas are detailed below:
Main Office/Sales Area 41.85 Sq. Metres 450 Sq. Ft.
Back Room 7.82 Sq. Metres 84 Sq. Ft.
Store 2.6 Sq. Metres 28 Sq. Ft.
Basement Storage 27.38 Sq. Metres 294 Sq. Ft.
The property is offered by way of a new internally repairing and insuring sub-lease on terms to be agreed.
The premises have planning consent for use Class A1 (shops) and A2 (business and professional) under the Town and Country Planning (use classes) order 1987.
Although the property has yet to be separately assessed we estimate the rateable value to be in the region of £12,000.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
The property has a rating of F (139). A copy of the Energy Performance Certificate is available upon request.
Each party are to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in this transaction.
The successful applicant for a tenancy will need to provide a satisfactory bank, accountants, trade and landlord reference for submission to the Landlord. In respect of a limited company the last three years audited trading accounts.
We understand that VAT is payable on the rental. However, interested parties are required to make their own enquiries.
In accordance with Anti-Money Laundering Regulations, two forms of identity and confirmation of the source of funding will be required from the successful Applicant.
Strictly by prior appointment through Andrew Grant Commercial on
0330 024 3000.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference AGC160570_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Grant Commercial, Bromsgrove .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.