Commercial Property to rentEast India Dock Road, All Saints
- RESTAURANT LEASE FOR SALE MADINA GRILL
- ANNUAL RENT: £12K
- RATES: £6K PAYABLE PER ANNUM
- 11 YEARS LEFT OF A 15 YEAR LEASE
- MADINAH GILL NAME NOT INCLUDED
- SOLD WITH FIXTURES AND FITTINGS
- BUSINESS IS CURRENTLY MAKING 8K PER WEEK
- AVAILABLE NOW TO VIEW
- For more information please call 0207 538 4411 or email@example.com
East India Dock Road, E14
PICTURES AND SIZE OF THE RESTAURANT PROVIDED BY THE 27TH OCT 2016
Premium: £100k without the sale of the name, sold with all fixtures and fittings.
Rent: £12k per annum
Rates: £6k payable per annum
BUSINESS IS CURRENTLY MAKING 8K PER WEEK
Lease: 11 years remaining of a 15 year lease, one year until next rent review. Each rent review is five yearly.
CALL NOW FOR MORE INFORMATION..
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2440. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abby Homes, Canary wharf.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.