Office to rentOffice 4 Bromfield Commercial Park, Mold, CH7 1HE
920 sq. ft.
- 920 sq ft (85 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business and B2 General Industrial
- High quality secure office suites
- Generous sized common kitchen and break out areas.
- Flexible terms available
- 24 hour access with intercom
- On site parking
- Toilets and kitchen areas
Please Contact Hansteen for more information
The estate comprises of seven refurbished Industrial/Warehouse units and one unit that has been transformed into ten small office suites. The units are of steel portal frame construction with eaves height of 4.6m.
The units have steel profile cladded elevations with single pitch steel profile clad roof incorporating 10% translucent roof lights.
The high quality secure office suites have common toilets and kitchen areas.
Mold is a town in Flintshire, Wales and is adjacent to the A494 Mold bypass on the Bromfield Industrial Estate,
For further information or to arrange viewing please contact Hansteen.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference office4Bromfield. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hansteen, North West.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.