Office to rentThe Old Barracks, Grantham,, NG31 9AS
1,866 sq. ft.
- 1,866 sq ft (173 sq m)
|Letting type:||Long term|
- Character office accommodation with on-site parking
- First floor suite approx 1,866 sq ft (173.35 sq m)
- Largely open plan office space
- Close to town centre amenities & train station
Attractive period office accommodation in a prominent edge of town centre location, with private off-road parking. The historic former barracks is now converted in to offices together with a veterinary practice, and is set around a quad. The old Barracks are situated at the junction of Sandon Road and Stonebridge Road, less than half a mile from the town centre.
The property benefits from gas fired central heating, self-contained kitchen / WC facilities and incorporates attractive period features associated with its original historic use, as a former army barracks.
The accommodation comprises: Ground Floor Entrance Lobby and First floor offices with Kitchen and WC facilities extending to 1,866 sq ft (173.35 sq m).
There is a surfaced car park to the rear with 6 allocated car parking spaces.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-62866163.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Grantham (0.6 mi)
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CS1514. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wood Moore & Co Ltd , Nottinghamshire.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.