Light Industrial to rentUnit 12, Wilson Business Park, Harper Way, Markham Vale, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S44
Sold by Us
1,248 sq. ft.
- 1,248 sq ft (115 sq m)
- High Quality Specification
- Prime Logistics Location accessed via J29a M1
- Enterprise Zone location
- Available to purchase on a Long Leasehold basis (virtual freehold)
13 units built speculatively and available to buy at Markham Vale East, now known as Wilson Business Park . The site forms part of the wider Markham Vale major regeneration project and benefits from its own dedicated M1 motorway junction, Junction 29a, just 5 miles east of Chesterfield Town Centre.
The site is approx. 21 miles from Sheffield 24.5 miles from Nottingham and 27 miles from Derby. Markham Vale is a key employment site in the region which has attracted likes of Ready Egg, Andrew Page, Gould Alloys, Inspirepac, Meter Provida and Great Bear, all committing to large scale warehousing and distribution facilities on the park.
Each unit provides modern warehouse space of mono pitch steel portal framed construction and benefits from:
* Electrically operated and insulated sectional overhead doors with protection bollards.
* Fully insulated metallic finish cladding
* Smooth finish structural concrete floor
* Block 2 minimum eaves height of 4.05m rising to 5.9m
* Blocks 1 & 3 minimum eaves height of 3.50m to 4.47m
* Solar reflective glazing to the double glazed windows and entrance doors
* External LED Floodlighting to the yard
* Heated Disabled toilet with motion sensor LED lighting, hand driers and shower enabled.
* Highly efficient units with good levels of building insulation and air tightness
* Shared forecourts/service yards with designated parking plus additional visitor spaces
* Cycle store areas.
* CCTV and site security fencing, fire alarms and enclosed bin stores.
* Kitchenette/tea point
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-62871148.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 575LH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Commercial Property Partners LLP, Sheffield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.