Office to rentOlympus House, Olympus Park, Gloucester, Gloucestershire, GL2
2,073–5,213 sq. ft.
- 2,073 sq ft (192 sq m)
Quality Refurbished Offices with High Parking Provision
- Ground Floor Part - 2,073 sqft (192.6 sqm)
- Second Floor Whole - 5,213 sqft (484.2 sqm)
The property comprises predominately open plan accommodation arranged over ground and two upper floors accessed via a communal ground floor reception. A landscaped car park for the exclusive use of occupiers and their visitors.
Olympus Park is located south of Gloucester city centre, less
than two miles from Junction 12 of the M5 motorway via the A38 providing excellent links to both Bristol and the north. Quedgeley provides a number of ancillary amenities including a children's day nursery (Leapfrog) as well as many local amenities in the area including The Orchard Deli/Butcher, Coffee House, Tesco supermarket, Matalan, Brantano and Next.
The building has recently been refurbished and benefits from the following:-
- Raised floors
- Gas central heating
- Refurbished WCs including shower facility
- Separate visitor and disabled spaces
- Covered cycle rack.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-63124090.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3495. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bruton Knowles , Gloucester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.