Warehouse to rentMahoney Green, Mahoney Green, Rackheath, NR13
2,748 sq. ft.
- 2,748 sq ft (255 sq m)
- Popular industrial estate
- Mixed warehouse and office premises
- Secure business estate
- Close to Northern Distributor Road (under construction)
- Roller shutter door
- Workshop with adjacent office
- 2 storey office with perimeter trunking and florescent lighting
- Oil-fired central heating
- The property has an Energy Performance Asset Rating of C
Mahoney Green Industrial Estate is in close proximity of Rackheath Industrial Estate. The property is 2,748 sq ft and is of traditional brick construction below a tiled roof, built around a steel portal frame. There is forecourt parking to the front elevation with additional parking to the side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-63225040.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 165032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roche Chartered Surveyors, Norfolk.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.