Commercial Development to rentKirk's Yard, Branston, Lincoln, LN4
Withdrawn from Market
1,000–1,250 sq. ft.
- 1,000 sq ft (92 sq m)
- Units from 1,000 -1,250 sq ft (92.9 -116.1 sq m).
- Accessible location, close to the A15
- Access to be further improved by the eastern bypass.
- Modern industrial units, suitable for a variety of uses.
Kirk’s Yard is situated approximately 4 miles to the South East of Lincoln city centre. The development is located just outside the village of Branston, having excellent access to the A15 and B1188. The accessibility will be further improved, with the completion of the Eastern Lincoln bypass (please see plan on page 3 of brochure).
Kirk’s Yard is a new 1.2 acre development by Lincoln based Stirlin Developments Ltd.
The first phase of the development will comprise 6 commercial industrial units, as per below accommodation schedule.
Design and Build Office/ Industrial / Warehouse opportunities are available onsite. Please enquire with agent to discuss specific requirements.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-63260398.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2037382LH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lambert Smith Hampton, Lincoln.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.