Office to rentGround Floor, Plym House, Longbridge Road, Marsh Mills, Plymouth, PL6
2,768–5,995 sq. ft.
- 2,768 sq ft (257 sq m)
- Prestigious office accommodation
- 20 car parking spaces
- Immediate access on to the A38
- 2,768 sq ft (257.3 sq m) - 5,995 sq ft (557.2 sq m)
- From £25,000 per annum exclusive - £53,750 per annum exclusive.
Plym House is a 3 storey detached office building providing quality office accommodation. The ground floor suite is accessed via a shared entrance lobby and benefits from suspended ceilings and gas central heating.
The suite could be split into two self contained suites each with their own entrance, please enquire for further information.
Plym House is a prominent office building situated a short distance from the A38 Devon Expressway and approximately 5 miles to the south east of the city centre. The premises are visible form the A38 and are located at the junction of Plymouth Road and Longbridge Road.
All areas are approximate and measured in accordance with the RICS Property Measurement First Edition on a net internal basis and IPMS 3 basis.
Net Internal Area
Suite 1 - 296.2 sq m / 3,187 sq ft
Suite 2 - 257.3 sq m / 2,768 sq ft
Whole - 557.2 sq m / 5,995 sq ft
Whole - 580.33 sq m / 6,247 sq ft
Rent / Price
Suite 1 - £28,750 per annum exclusive
Suite 2 - £25,000 per annum exclusive
Whole - £53,750 per annum exclusive
The premises are available by way of a new effective full repairing and insuring lease. Terms to be agreed. The suite can be taken as a whole or two individual units.
From the Valuation Office Agency website (www.voa.gov.uk) we understand that the current Rateable Value is £56,500 for the whole floor, effective from 1st April 2017. Therefore making the approximate rates payable £27,064 per annum for 2017/2018.
Interested parties are advised to confirm the rating liability with Plymouth City Council.
It is understood that mains electricity, gas and water are connected to the property however these services have not been tested by the agents.
Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs in relation to the transaction.
We are advised that the property has been registered for VAT and will therefore be chargeable at the usual rate where applicable.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-63367226.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17333. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Vickery Holman, Plymouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.