1 bedroom distribution warehouse to rentRobins Business Park, Bagnall Street, DY4
6,000–10,000 sq. ft.
- 6,000 sq ft (557 sq m)
- HIGH BAY WAREHOUSE
- NEW ROOF THROUGHOUT
- SECURE GATED ESTATE WITH LARGE YARD AREA
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY STC
- LARGE HGV ACCESS SHUTTER DOORS
- MODERN EXTERNAL CLADDING AND BRICKWORK
- ADDITIONAL OFFICES AVAILABLE UPTO 2,500 SQFT
The 9800 sqft high bay unit has recently undergone a comprehensive refurbishment including a new over-clad roof, w/c facility and the addition of a small office area. The property is of a steel portal frame construction, with part brick, part steel clad front facade exterior. The property benefits from a large 7m entry access with a electric steel roller shutter and a steel security access door. The proeprty is fronted by a sizeable yard area providing manouvering space for HGV's and on-site parking. The premises have recently been fully refurbished with new insulated roofs, lighting and decorated throughout along with a new concrete floor. The unit benefits from having a communal palisade gated yard space upon entry. VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED IN THIS SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION. AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY STC
We understand that the premises have B1, B2 & B8 uses, however we advise all interested parties to make their own enquiries with the local authority.
The property is situated on the Tipton / Wednesbury border, at the very heart of the Black Country, approximately seven miles east of Birmingham City Centre and eight miles west of Wolverhampton. The premises sits just 0.5km from the A41 Black Country New Road. The property lies in an established business and enterprise area with an abundant skilled labour pool. Both the Great Western Way and the Black Country New Road connect with junction 1 of the M5 (circa) 1.5 miles away and the junction 9 of the M6 approx (circa) 3 miles away.
Call Property Link on 0121 200 3344 or visit us at propertylink.co.uk
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RBN6-. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Link Midlands, Birmingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.