Business Park to rentUnits 3-4 The Oaks Business Park, Knights Way, Shrewsbury, SY1
19,296 sq. ft.
- 19,296 sq ft (1,792 sq m)
- High quality commercial units ranging from 5,000 ft sq to 10,000 ft sq with additional first floor mezzanine with a Total Gross Internal Area of 9,296 ft sq.
- Forming part of the established favoured commercial quarter of Shrewsbury.
- Prices for separate units on application from the selling agents.
The property comprises high quality commercial/business units currently providing a Total Gross Internal Floor Area of approximately 19,296 ft sq (928.94 m sq), ground floor 10,000 sq ft with a first floor mezzanine approximately 9,296 ft sq (863.54 m sq).
It would be possible to let the two units as separate units with a Total Ground Floor Area of 5,000 ft sq (464.47 m sq) each. Further details are available from the selling agents upon request.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-63400438.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1139. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Halls Commercial , Shrewsbury.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.