Office to rentSwan Yard, Suites 68D & 70B, Swan Yard, Suites 68D & 70B, Norwich, NR1
429 sq. ft.
- 429 sq ft (39 sq m)
- Good quality office space
- City centre location
- Close to railway station
- Popular courtyard scheme
- Shared kitchenette and WC
- Data points through out
- Strip lighting
- Two separate rooms with interconnecting door
- Electric/oil filled heaters
- The property is listed and therefore exempt from having an Energy Performance Asset Rating.
Swan Yard suites, 68D and 70B, offer a total net internal floor area of 429 sq ft. The property comprises first floor office space within a multi-let courtyard, south of its junction with Rose Lane which connects Norwich Railway Station and the city centre. The area is known for its restaurant/bar operators as well as estate agents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-63572629.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 165062. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roche Chartered Surveyors, Norfolk.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.